What paperwork do I need to have?

When it comes to selling your junk car to Junk Car Traders, we’ve made the whole process incredibly simple and straightforward. Selling your junk car to us is simply a matter of getting a couple of documents together.

First off, you’ll need to have some form of identification. We ask that you have either a valid state-issued I.D., or a valid driver’s license. We need confirmation of your identity in order to pay you cash for your junk car.

Additionally, you’ll need both the title and registration for your junk car. It’s important that you have both of these documents, as they allow us to verify that you’re the actual owner of the vehicle. If you can’t manage to find either your title or registration, it’s possible to contact your state’s DMV and request another copy of one or both. If you run into any issues with the DMV, feel free to call us at 844-951-1030. We’re here to help!

My car isn’t driveable. What can I do? How will I get it to you?

That’s easy! A lot of our customers are in this situation. It’s not uncommon to have a junk car that refuses to start. That’s why we offer free towing services to each and every one of our customers! No matter where you’re located, Junk Car Traders will gladly come and tow your junk car away at no cost whatsoever to you.

I can’t find my keys. What do I do?

So long as you’re selling your vehicle for its scrap metal value, we don’t need the keys! So, there’s nothing to worry about.

What if I can’t find my title?

If you have your license and registration, we should still be able to work with you. And, even if you don’t have your registration, we may still be able to buy your vehicle. Just give us a call at 844-951-1030, and we can work through all the details.

I don’t know where my registration is. What do I do?

It’s important that you have a copy of your registration. We need this in order to pay you cash for your clunker. If you can’t find your registration, simply contact your state’s DMV office and ask for another copy. They can generally provide you with one without any issue.

I have my car’s title, but my name isn’t on it.

In order to sell us your junk car, your name will need to be on the title. So, in this scenario, you’ll need to have the person whose name is on the title sign it over to you before you can sell it to us.

I recently bought property that has an abandoned vehicle on it. Can I sell it to you?

You’ll want to contact the local police and ask about getting the necessary paperwork to deal with the abandoned car or cars. This has to be taken care of before we can send a tow truck out to collect your vehicle. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 844-951-1030.

How long does the process take?

We can generally pay you cash and pick up your junk car in less than 24 hours!

Should I be here when you arrive?

Yes, it’s important that you be with your vehicle when we arrive to pick it up. We’ll need you to sign the title over to us. But, more importantly for you, you’ll need to be there to get paid in cash!

Get a Quote Now.
Call One of Our Specialists:

We are open 24/7
Call us anytime!!

Areas We Serve